Re: HELP!

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: Re: HELP!
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:50:25 +0000

Hello, thanks for the answer,
yes it works by itself, I call it like this:

/*ispell.el*/

(defcustom ispell-program-name "MYSPELL_I"
 "Program invoked by \\[ispell-word] and \\[ispell-region] commands."
 :type 'string
 :group 'ispell)

and the run ispell-buffer which calls ispell-region, and this to ispell-program-name running MYSPELL.

exited with code 1.

I think it should work properly, just call like this and run MYSPELL_I. The thing is that I do not want to use any dictionary given by ispell, maybe the problem is there.
Any idea about ispell?.
Thanks, regards,
Iosu.