RE: perl mode

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: perl mode
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:27:19 -0500

There is a package called template.el available at
http://emacs-template.sourceforge.net/ that will probably do what you are
looking to do.

J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP NonStop Servers Software QA
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire. -Dr. George W. Crane-