Injection Pump and Injector of Doowon, Korea

From: Plustech Automotive
Subject: Injection Pump and Injector of Doowon, Korea
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:51:12

Dear Sirs,

May I take an opportunity to introduce myself briefly ?
My name is Henry Park, having some experience and knowledge in the automotive
industry and now operating small trading company dealing in auto parts of
Korean make.

As you may know, Injection Pump and Injectors of DPICO (Doowon precision
Industrial
Corporation) are mainly equipped into most of Korean-made Diesel cars such as
for Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo and Ssangyoung.

We have a broad connection in Korea for supplying the Doowon products no matter
for new parts or used one.

I would suggest to supply you those parts of Doowon at a very reasonably low
price.

I hope your business has relation to Diesel Cars of Korean make, so you must be
interested in this suggestion for mutual advantage and I will be much pleased
to send you detailed information including price mentioning upon receiving your
requirement.

Looking forwards to your reply soon.
Kind regards,

Henry Park