beach towel

From: linda
Subject: beach towel
Date: Fri,17 May 2002 07:54:47 +0800

Dear Sirs:
 We know your esteemed company in beach towels from Internet, and pleased to
introduce us as a leading producer of high quality 100% cotton velour printed
towels in China, we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business
relationship with your esteemed company in this field.

Our major items are 100% cotton full printed velour towels of the following
sizes and weights with a annual production capacity of one million dozens:

Disney Standard:
30X60 inches, weight  305grams/SM, 350gram/PC
40X70 inches, weight  305grams/SM, 550gram/PC

Please refer to our website http://www.jacquard-towel.com/index.html for more
details ie patterns about our products.
Once you are interested in our products, we will give you a more favorable
price.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thanks and best regards,
Linda
Henan Ziyang Textiles
http:/www.jacquard-towel.com