(no subject)

From: Unknown
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 03:28:29

经过大量研究工作,加拿大玛科斯企业有限公司推出新一代张力阴茎增大器。它不用手术,不用负压迫使阴茎充血、无外敷药,无副作用,安全,自然,使用简单,适合任何年龄段的男子使用。它的原理是在一定连续阶段内定期给阴茎施以张力,以达到阴茎快速永久增大目的。 张力阴茎增大器产品全部由加拿大进口,产品配有中文说明书。
----90天增长5厘米 每个男性都希望有一个硕大的阴茎,以展现男子汉的阳刚威猛,提高性生活的质量。
1999-2001版权所有 SINO555.COM
按照国际惯例,只要本邮件包括“联系信息”和“移除信息”,就不应被看做垃圾信件。如果您想我们从邮件列表中移除您的邮件地址,请用您想移除的信箱点此发信,信件主题:“Remove",如果本邮件给您带来了不便,我们深表歉意。
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading send to here. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.