URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: DR ANTHONY SMITH
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 20:38:50

Dear Sir,

 REQUEST FOR URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP IN
RESPECT OF THE TRANSFER OF $12,500,000.00 (TWELVE MILLION FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND AMERICAN DOLLARS) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

 I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal
Government of Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your
assistance as regards the transfer of the above stated amount
into your bank account. This fund arose from the over-invoicing
of various contracts awarded in my parastatals to certain foreign
contractors sometime ago.

 We as holders of sensitive positions in our various parastatals,
were mandated by the Federal Government to scrutinize all payment
made to foreign contractors, and discovered that some of the
contracts they executed were grossly over in voiced, either
by omission or commission. We discovered this sum of $12,500,000.00
was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign contractors
were fully paid their entitlements after executing the said
contracts. We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred
into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, as the code
of conduct of Federal Civil Service does not allow us to operate
foreign accounts.

 We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the over-invoice
sum of $12.5m which can be speedily processed and fully remitted
into your nominated bank account. On successful remittance of
the funds into your account, you will be compensated with 20%
of the amount for your assistance while 75% will be for us here
and the remaining 5% will be used to offset all expense incurred
by both parties during the cause of the transaction.

 This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our sensitive
positions we cannot afford a slip. I assure you that this transaction
is 100% risk free. I am at your disposal to entertain any questions
from you in respect of this transaction, so, contact me immediately
through this  email adderess  for further information on the requirement
and procedure.

Thanks
DR ANTHONY SMITH