My phone hurt my Ear 1158qDfs3-906DxRL8

From: drgil1055p75
Subject: My phone hurt my Ear 1158qDfs3-906DxRL8308wazL8-973-28
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 0102 21:06:17 +1000

mom
Do Mobile Phones Cause Cancer!

Studies have shown that electromagnetic waves that come from your cell phone
may be correlated to Brain Cancer.

On our website we offer a link to Nokias actual patent on a device that shields
the human head from cell phone radiation.  Still people insist on
rejecting claims of any health hazards from using mobile phones.

Scientists are now reporting that cell phones might emit a dangerous radiation.
Don't be the phone comapnys guniea pig!  Protect Yourself Today!

The are press releases on our site that will SHOCK every cell phone user!!!!

We sell a product that helps reduce harmful electromagnetic radiation from your
head.  It is brand new, patented, easy to install, easy to use,fits every phone
made, and very affordable.

Visit us online at
http://www.como-vender.com/shields

We are currently having a Special.
Buy 3 get 1 FREE
http://www.como-vender.com/shields

mom
This is a one time mailing.  To be removed from any future mailings please send
an email with the subject "remove" to remove5@eyou.com
5161mWra9-661nmRs6803ul21