how to make ediff sessions run in separate frames?

From: Thomas L Roche
Subject: how to make ediff sessions run in separate frames?
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:49:17 -0400

I have often used ediff-buffers, which I usually run after getting the
files I want to diff into separate frames. Now I'm trying to use
ediff-directories, and I'd greatly prefer to have ediff setup the
subsequent sessions in separate frames.

I looked at *Customize Group: Ediff Window* . This appears to provide
(or allow) ways to make the control frame appear in a separate frame,
but I noticed nothing allowing one to set the variant buffers in
separate frames.

Am I missing something? Is there another way to do this?