Please resubmit original message with NH postal address

From: mailbox
Subject: Please resubmit original message with NH postal address
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 14:56:39 -0400

Thank you for contacting my office.  I appreciate the opportunity to
respond individually to every letter, phone call and e-mail message sent to
my office by residents of New Hampshire.  My office has a policy of sending
a prompt postal response to New Hampshire residents.

Your message was not received by my office due to either a missing postal
address or the inclusion of an attachment.  Please resubmit the original
text of your message with a New Hampshire postal address included at the
top of the body of the message.

Due to system security and integrity concerns, no e-mail document with
attachment files will be opened by my office.  I regret any inconvenience
this may cause and encourage you to mail your attachments with your
original letter via the U.S. Postal Service to the address listed below or
include the text of your attachment in the body of your e-mail.

You may contact our D.C. office at (202) 224-3324 or via mail at:

Office of Senator Judd Gregg
U.S. Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510.

You can also contact one of my state offices.  Their addresses are on my
website at (http://gregg.senate.gov/contacting_our_offices.html).  I will
respond to your calls, letters, and e-mails as quickly as possible.

Again, thank you for your e-mail.  I look forward to hearing from you.