Auto keyword capitalization help

From: Mickey Ferguson
Subject: Auto keyword capitalization help
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:36:55 -0700

(Please reply directly to me, because my Usenet access is not working.)

I'm using the Visual Basic Mode package.  What I'd like is that when I hit
Enter, it would go through the list of keywords and adjust its
capitalization automatically, just like what happens when I hit Space.  I
see that in this mode, the SPC key runs the command self-insert-command,
while the Enter (RET) key runs the command visual-basic-newline-and-indent.
How can I get it to first perform the auto capitalization on the Enter as
well?