Don't throw your phone away, order this today!

From: Cell Booster
Subject: Don't throw your phone away, order this today!
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 07:33:57 -0700

BOOST Your Reception on any cell phone!

Can improve cell phone performance by 100% or more and it works in ALL cell phones!

Don't buy another phone because of bad reception.  Improve your communication instantly by simply installing this small device.

Powerful Reception Booster - Save 70%... As Seen On TV!
  • Installs in a second!
  • Power of a 4ft antenna!
  • No more dropped or interrupted calls
  • Work any place your signal may be weak!
  • Advertised on TV for over 3 times the price.

    Click Here Now and Learn More!

BONUS!! Order today and we will send you the Wave Shield, absoultly free!!

The Wave Shield helps block the electromagnetic near-field radiation that enters into the unprotected soft tissue of the inner ear, without affecting the quality of transmission.

Click Here to Learn More!

If you prefer to order by phone, you can call us at (802) 304-9150!

"...it was so easy to install..."

If you got this message in error or would like to remove yourself from our list, please click here:
Remove Me!