RE: lisp, emacs-lisp

From: Iosu Arizkuren
Subject: RE: lisp, emacs-lisp
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 11:59:05 +0000

Thank you, but the thing is that it still doesn't change the speller, I tried first with require and it didn't work and then with load-library, but nothing happened, only that if I put it after the setq it makes dissapear my pointer in the menu.

Then I thought that it could work if I rebuild the emacs, but I had the followind error:

((30105 . 2151) (6823 . 0) (431 . 41) 58263 49647 (7 . 5) (0 . 0))
Pure Lisp storage exhausted
make[1]: *** [emacs] Error 255

How can I increase this storage capacity or whatever it is?

cheers,

Iosu.