Visualizing buffere content

From: Roberto Bernetti
Subject: Visualizing buffere content
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 12:32:36 +0200

Dear sirs
I'm starting to use emacs to write some html with PHP.
Then I installed the W3 browser hoping to use it to visualize the HTML buffer
content but after it ask me for the name of a mime file nothing happen.
Does anyone help me or pointing me where I can find help for the html-mode?
The second question concerning the modification of the alist for including the
php extension on the html-mode alist. I tried in some way but I fail.
Thanks in advance.

Roberto Bernetti                               e-mail: bernetti@inwind.it
V. S.da Vecchia del Pinocchio 1/A
60131 ANCONA