microsoft and emacs control and escape sequences

From: diboru
Subject: microsoft and emacs control and escape sequences
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 14:46:40 +0200

Hi all you happy unix users,

after using unix and emacs for about 15 years I finally find myself
sitting in front of a Windows-XP system beeing most fascinated by all the
interesting effects my unconscious use of emacs control and escape
sequences is creating  :(  !!!

Is there any help (I am currently thinking about switching to the handwriting
input method in order to fasten up at least a bit, but...) ???!?

I am already using Meadow (Mule / Multi Language Enhanced Emacs
for Windows) and cygwin (a bash shell for windows) but there are still
all those other programs....

Thanks a lot (never giving up hope) - Dietrich

--
freenet Email-Office:
E-Mail, Kalender und 30 MB virtuelle Festplatte.