Re: Editing email replies

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: Editing email replies
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 14:17:46 +0900 (JST)

Peter Davis wrote:

> Seems likely that that's what it did.  Still, I'd like *some* way to
> edit such messages in emacs (with MH or gnus).  I've actually had
> people complain to me that when I reply to their messages, all the
> formatting that they put in is lost.

I wonder if you have tried the MEW ("Messaging in the Emacs World") package
that's coming through with a lot of Linux distros? It has a really
broad range of customization settings, and a help list where you get
fast and useful answers.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787