cvs + efs

From: Maxim Cherniavsky
Subject: cvs + efs
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:23:14 +0400

Hello

I'm tring to set the "cvs working directory" on another machine in the network througth efs. But when i call cvs-checkout emacs stores files from repositroy on my michine in "/tmp/root" and not load this files on needed machine. Emacs write only file which i marked as open, it's not convinent becouse i need to compile all soureces on remote machine. Is there any way to solve this problem? I tried to set efs-auto-save in true, but it's not change anything :(

--
Best regards,
                       Maxim Cherniavsky