diary entry to count

From: Raimund . Kohl
Subject: diary entry to count
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 00:47:20 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am looking for a way to tell the calender programm to remind me of
starting a certain discourse no every 1st of each month for a period of
the next 12 months. Somehow I don't have a clue how to do that. Inserting
i-d on the calender would be easy but then I don't know how to let emacs
count (say 1st of Sept No 1, 1st of Nov No 3 ... etc) or to stop after 12
month (that is to not repeat on the 1st of the 13th month); inserting
cyclic would be easy to count but then the cyclic argument is a number of
days which vary between 30 and 31 (not to mention Feb). Can anybody help?
Thank you.

ray