Can bookmark file execute code?

From: mike hardy
Subject: Can bookmark file execute code?
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 00:42:21 GMT

Is there any way to put something into the bookmark file (~/.emacs.bmk) so
that when I select a particular item it executes some code (like an
alias)?  Someone gave me an insert-date function, and I have a journal
file I access via a bookmark.  It would be much handier to have that
bookmark open the file and execute my alias (go to bottom, insert-date).

Thanks...

Mike
--

mhardy_mail@NO_SPAM@yahoo.com

  Help Wanted: Psychic.  You know where to apply.