Re: Inconsistant Delete Key

From: CarlC
Subject: Re: Inconsistant Delete Key
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:49:13 GMT

John, your question sparked me to do some more testing. The filename does
make a difference on my delete key. If I "emacs trash", the key works like I
want it to. If I "cp trash trash.el; emacs trash.el", it does not.

I guess my question should be: How do I make the delete key consistant in
all modes for 20.7.1? Thanks for your help.

3d7c6002.2436493@news.demon.co.uk">news:3d7c6002.2436493@news.demon.co.uk...