Re: left justify in HTML Helper mode

From: Tim Haynes
Subject: Re: left justify in HTML Helper mode
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 16:33:51 +0100

Haines Brown <brownh@hartford-hwp.com> writes:

> In editing html docs, I frequently encounter text that is either centered
> or has a variable number of spaces at the beginning of each line.
>
> I want to left justify the whole or a marked area. The way I do it now
> requres at least several steps.

Is this specific to HTML(helper) mode?

How does `C-u - 8 0 C-x TAB' strike you, after choosing a region (or `C-x
h' for the whole buffer)? Choose a smaller number at will, but that'll
guaranteably left-align everything. :)

~Tim
--
We're just souls across a                   |piglet@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk