Re: AucTeX: shortcut for a font-specifier

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: AucTeX: shortcut for a font-specifier
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:08:01 +0200

Dani Martí <dmarti@NOSPAMifae.es> writes:

> I would like to define a shortcut to insert a '\textcolor{color}{text}'
> in my LaTeX document with 'color' package, in the same we can easily
> insert standard font specifiers like '\emph{text}' just by typing `C-c
> C-f C-e'. In other words, how to implement this?

See the variable TeX-font-list.  But that doesn't support prompts out
of the box.  Dunno how to do that.  Maybe you have to use the macro
insertion support for that.  (C-c C-m textcolor RET will insert that
macro, if AUC-TeX knows about it.  You can use completion to enter
the macro name.  Maybe that's sufficient?)

kai