Ugly fonts after Solaris 9

From: Robert Lopez
Subject: Ugly fonts after Solaris 9
Date: 10 Sep 2002 08:40:47 -0600

I just upgraded my worstation from Solaris 8 to Solaris 9
and the fonts which emacs is not using are really ugly.
Even uglier fonts are being used when an emacs on another
system sends an X display back to my workstation.

Any ideas how to find out what changed? Thanks.

% uname -a :: SunOS abqb1k 5.9 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000
emacs version: 21.1