Re: Beginners question

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: Beginners question
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 17:53:20 -0400

John <john@no.spam.co.uk> writes:

> Thank you for your encouragement to all who have replied. I'm still
> curious as to why this feature is there, but no doubt over time I'll
> find it usefull.

I do believe the Ed Reingold (one of the authors of that file)
follows this group occasionally, so you may get the official answer
eventually.  It will probably be a day or two before you see any
response from him... I don't think he wastes as much time here as
some of us.  8^)

You might also find http://emr.cs.iit.edu/~reingold/calendars.shtml
informative.

Milkman in high heels: Dairy Queen