Re: Two questions

From: kgold
Subject: Re: Two questions
Date: 11 Sep 2002 16:01:24 GMT

Most experts say that hilit19 is obsolete.

My understanding is that there are standard names, like
font-lock-comment-face, which are shared by all modes.  If you look at
cperl-mode.el, you will see the faces used there.  The default values
are defined in font-lock.el.

Ken Goldman   kgold@watson.ibm.com   914-784-7646