replace-match: end of the replacement text for strings

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: replace-match: end of the replacement text for strings
Date: 15 Sep 2002 00:15:16 +0200

Hi

When I use replace-match to operate on a string, is there an easy
way to find out the end of the replacement text in the string that
is returned by replace-match (like point in a buffer)? I have in
mind the situation when the optional arg LITERAL is nil, i.e., the
replacement text is `derived' from the string that is passed to
replace-match.

Thanks a lot,

Roland