Need help with show-paren-mode

From: Christopher Balz
Subject: Need help with show-paren-mode
Date: 15 Sep 2002 23:00:50 -0700

This has always worked for me until now, when I am dealing with many
levels of indentation.  The interpreter does not find error with the
code but show-paren-mode loses parentheses matching after 15 or so
levels of nesting.  Is there a setting that I can change to make
show-paren-mode capable of dealing with this level of matching?

This is the code that I use in my .emacs file to set parentheses
matching:

(show-paren-mode 1)

 emacs4ever,
  - cb