emacs +flyspell

From: Martin Siegumfeldt
Subject: emacs +flyspell
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:53:34 +0200

Hi there -

I am trying to make flyspell work together with my emacs. I've inserted:

(autoload 'flyspell-mode "flyspell" "On-the-fly spelling checking" t)
(autoload 'global-flyspell-mode "flyspell" "On-the-fly spelling" t)
;;(global-flyspell-mode t)
(require 'flyspell)
(defun flyspell-danish ()
  (interactive)
 (flyspell-mode t)
  (ispell-change-dictionary "dansk")
  (flyspell-buffer))
(defun flyspell-english ()
  (interactive)
  (flyspell-mode t)
  (ispell-change-dictionary "english")
  (flyspell-buffer))

  (flyspell-buffer)
(autoload 'flyspell-danish "flyspell-danish" t)

in my .emacs. But i would like it to load automatically when I start emacs
(eventually when I open a .TEX file) Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Martin