RE: Need help with show-paren-mode

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: Need help with show-paren-mode
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:16:28 -0500

Klaus,

Thanks for the pointing out the correct place to get the latest version of
mic-paren.  I did not look very hard yesterday to see if I could find a newer
version than 3.2 which is the latest one that I have.  Neither of the two
locations where I looked had newer versions
(http://user.it.uu.se/~mic/emacs.shtml had 3.2 and
http://www.gnusoftware.com/Emacs/Lisp/ had 2.0).
It would be nice if the maintainers of both these sites would point to the
correct place to get the latest version, now that it seems to have found a
permanent home.
Using the search engine at vivisimo.com I found 58 references to mic-paren.el.
All that I looked at with the exception of the wiki site contain or point to
old versions.

-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-