Re: Scrollbars : GNU Emacs 21.2

From: mike hardy
Subject: Re: Scrollbars : GNU Emacs 21.2
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:48:10 GMT

Nostradamus foretold that on Thu Sep 19 2002, Benjamin Lewis would write:

> On Wednesday, September 18 mike hardy <no_sp@m.for_me.org> wrote:
>
> > I use (set-scroll-bar-mode 'right).  Can't help w/middle button q...
>
> I think you have to recompile with, say, Xaw3D scrollbars if you want that
> type.

IIRC I specified xaw3d (or athena, forget) when configuring Emacs20 -
does Emacs21 require this as a configure option?  It looks like xaw3d is
a default (if it's on the system)...

Mike
--

mhardy_mail@NO_SPAM@yahoo.com

  Help Wanted: Psychic.  You know where to apply.