Re: emacs-w3m save html

From: Eric Marsden
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m save html
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:55:58 +0200

>>>>> "sp" == sparkle  <happy@vole.com> writes:

  sp> I just started using emacs-w3m (1.3.2) and I love it! However,I
  sp> can't figure out a straightforward way to save web pages as
  sp> html. The way I do it now is press \ to get the source and then
  sp> save the buffer. When I save the buffer with an .html extension,
  sp> w3m closes and I get dropped into an html editing buffer, which
  sp> is not the behavior I want.

I don't know how to do this directly from emacs-w3m, but once you're
in the buffer with the file source, you can say

   C-x h M-x write-region RET filename

to avoid losing the *w3m* buffer.

--
Eric Marsden                          <URL:http://www.laas.fr/~emarsden/>