Hello again from Beth!

From: carolblake
Subject: Hello again from Beth!
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 05:25:51 -0400

Hi baby! Remember be Beth!!!! I thought I'd never get my computer fixed. Good
thing I saved all my contacts on a disc. Anyway I don't know if you're still on
that dating/meeting site? I got out of it. They wanted me to pay TO much money!
It was all fake anyway. Hey I found this great NEW site www.adultsky.com that
really does bring people together They Let me sign up for FREE and accepted all
my pictures I had an entire roll my GF took and all I did was send the roll of
film to them and next thing I know it's up there! www.adultsky.com It's great I
hear from real guys and gals and they set up real meetings and live parties
that members can go to and mingle!!!!!! I figure I'll let you in on it now
cause their giving away Free memberships and prizes. Like a free paid trip! I'm
hoping for that one (I think it's for two) hint! Hint! Anyway go there
www.adultsky.com and check it out and get a profile! E-mail me there so I can
check you out again! Look me up with all my picks there and e-mail me there and
tell me what you think."CarolBlake" my real name is Beth Gratz for you only!
OK? Love Beth!