Re: How to make emacs auto-recognize utf-8 encoded files upon visiting

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: How to make emacs auto-recognize utf-8 encoded files upon visiting
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:07:44 +0900 (JST)

Eli wrote:

>  Don't you see that when you visit etc/HELLO?

This is interesting, because the CJK fonts in the HELLO file *do* display
correctly. But when I open up any other utf-8 file on my system without
using TEI-Emacs, they don't display. Odd, isn't it?

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787