Re: How to make emacs auto-recognize utf-8 encoded files upon visiting

From: Charles Muller
Subject: Re: How to make emacs auto-recognize utf-8 encoded files upon visiting
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:36:47 +0900 (JST)

Eli wrote:

>However, your original complaint seemed to indicate that CJK
> support doesn't work in general, not only in UTF-8 encoded files,

"Seemed to indicate"? What are you talking about? This entire thread has had
"utf-8" in the
subject line, and I have mentioned it in every single message.

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary
[http://www.acmuller.net]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787