sending mail

From: Raimund . Kohl
Subject: sending mail
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:40:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I try using emacs as MUA. Reading mail with RMAIL is no problem. Neither
seems sending to be a problem. If I've sent a message I can see it with
mailq. But after having connected with the ISP the mails don't get
delivered. If I use the command sendmail -q the composed mails disappear
from the mailq but neither are they now delivered nor do they bounce back.
The just disappear. Is that an emacs problem? I am using emacs 21.1.1. on
SuSE 8.0 with postfix. Mailing with pine's just fine.

ray