Re: refill-mode again

From: Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: refill-mode again
Date: 27 Sep 2002 12:00:02 -0400

> As I already stated, my refill.el revision 1.1 (I couldn't find a newer one)
> appears to cause some problems:

And as stated last time, it's because it has known bugs that have been
fixed in the version that comes with Emacs-21.  I can't believe you had
trouble finding Emacs-21.  The very latest version is in:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/lisp/textmodes/refill.el?rev=HEAD

Of course, maybe it won't work with Emacs-20, but at least you'll start
with code that's known to work correctly (once it works).

        Stefan