Equipment recieved from insuance claims.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Equipment recieved from insuance claims.
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 15:45:49

To Whom It May Concern:
      I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce Itliquidation, Inc, we are
an asset recovery /repair company, and we also provide equipment-auditing
services.
      I'm writing to you today to inquire about the possibility of purchasing
from you, computer related equipment that you receive back from claims (damaged
equipment, etc) we can use this type of equipment for parts and scrap. We can
also Inventory and repair equipment for you, and resell it for a percentage of
the sale. These are just a few of the services we can provide you with and
hopefully establish a fruitfully relationship between our companies..

ITLiquidation, Inc.
468 Canal Street
Lawrence, MA 01841
978-681-8143
www.itliquidation.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
and delete all copies.