Emacs news mistery

From: Davide Viti
Subject: Emacs news mistery
Date: 02 Oct 2002 15:55:25 +0200

Hi,
it's an odd question...  I can read and write messages on newsgroup
with Emacs gnus but I wonder how I can do it!!!  The problem is that I
never configured it and it works!  I tried on my colleague's pc and
emacs says "can't find nntp server" So my question is...  where can I
read the magic configuration on my machine telling me how to make it
work on HIS machine???

thanx in advance

Davide