Re: [BBDB] Entry decay?

From: Robert Marshall
Subject: Re: [BBDB] Entry decay?
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:59:05 +0100

On Thu, 03 Oct 2002, d4jonas@dtek.chalmers.se wrote:

> Robert Marshall <spam@chezmarshall.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
>
> [...]
>> Works ok and the latest version of bbdb has this functionality 'out
>> of the box'
>
> Do you mean 2.35 or 2.34? 2.34 is the latest released version and
> the one I use and it lacks this functionality, 2.35 is the
> development version.

Sorry I got that garbled in my memory!  I have bbdb 2.34 - before that
version to use bbdb-expire you had to patch bbdb, this is no longer so.
So bbdb-expire works with bbdb 'out of the box' rather than what I said!

Robert
--
To preserve the silence within -- amid all the noise. To
remain open and quiet no matter how many tramp across the