CALL FOR SUPPORT

From: mariam abacha
Subject: CALL FOR SUPPORT
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 19:00:41 -0700 (PDT)

    CONTACT ME THROUGH MY ATTORNEYS TELEPHONE ONLY;
                      234-802-3123213
          email; fr.williams@pakistanmail.com

Compliments of the day to you!

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha widow of the late
General Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military President who died on
active Government service on june 8, 1998.

I got your contact from Internet search and i do believe it is divine.

I am contacting you due to the present situation as regards the
special
panel set up by the present democratic administration in my country
(Nigeria) under the anti-corruption law passed mainly to recover what
they termed "Abachas looted money" You may be aware that
this is the
usual attitude of leaders everywhere. The present Government of
General
Olusegun Obasanjo is currently facing the same charges of corruption
by
the National Assembly which is going to earn him Impeachment now. The
law they made is yet another smear campaign aimed mainly to frustrate,
humiliate, dismember and widen the scope of hatred to my family. A
personal vendetta by President Obasanjo who was jailed by my husbands
Government for plotting a coup d etat against his administration.

This highly calculated attempt by this administration plus some
Western
governments through bi-lateral relationship has taken away from us
over
US$1.4billion in Switzerland and Bank accounts around the World. This
rampaging of our Bank accounts abroad has yielded to the barbaric
pressure and just few months ago we were squized out of another
US$395m
because the accounts bear our names. This assertions can be
ascertained
independently. You may wish to confirm this from a leading newspaper
in
Nigeria (This Day) from their website at www.thisdayonline.com from
the
archives section in the March 10,2001, January 26,2002 and March 18,
2002 editions.
This pressure is taking a great toll on my family and all we ever owe.

You may be aware that my surviving eldest son(Mohammed), has been
undully detained without trial untill thursday 11TH of July 2002 when
the Supreme Court of Nigeria Ordered his release and cleared him of
any wrong doing as he has been languishing in prison for the past
three
and half years. He was just released to us on Monday 23RD SEPTEMBER
2002 and we are still in the euphoria of celebration right now.

Please we wish to
solicit your cooperation as a foreigner to help us acquire these
family property / (Money) Deposited with a Security company which is
our only hope / source of livelihood for now. This is a call for you
to help
receive this money and put the money into good use since we are
barred from leaving the Country for now.

According to my estimation in Western Europe and America alone we
still have about US$70m in cash with
Securities Companies that we intend to get a trusted
foreigner
to handle for the purpose of safekeeping / investment abroad.

Please Note that you will be expected to help defray (PAY) the
Security Company the accrued Demurrage AMOUNT on Consignment to
enable you collect it, since the original Deposit we made at the time
of Deposit has since expired. You
must also know that ACTUAL CONTENT ON CONSIGNMENT WAS NOT DECLARED TO
SECURITY COMPANY AT THE TIME OF DEPOSIT. If you can do this, contact
me as a handsome (15%) PERCENTAGE REWARD of the total sum awaits you
subject to our negotiation and agreement. You should contact my
ATTORNEY ON PHONE NUMBER; 234-802-3123213 Barrister FRA Williams
email; fr.williams@pakistanmail.com

for security reason and further details. Then I can instruct our
family attorney (Barrister FRA Williams)
email; fr.williams@pakistanmail.com

to contact and give you further instructions.

Endeavor to keep this highly confidential and reply with your
Telephone
and fax numbers for easy communication.

My kind regards,

Mariam (PLEASE REPLY ONLY TO; my Attorneys FAX NUMBER 234-1-4400482 OR
email fr.williams@pakistanmail.com