Re: writing an own version of setq?

From: Thomas Link
Subject: Re: writing an own version of setq?
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:20:17 +0200

Setting the variable with setq or defvar is ok for you?

Hmm, what do you mean? I do not understand...

Well ... ah ... Me neither. But I think I meant: I had the idea that it could also be useful to check if the symbol hasn't been bound yet -- using either setq or defvar etc. This could be done by replacing custom-saved-p with boundp. So the question was: considering this possibility, this is no issue for you?

Cheers,
Thomas.