RE: "Args out of range:" error when opening existing files

From: Bingham, Jay
Subject: RE: "Args out of range:" error when opening existing files
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:48:13 -0500

Joseph,

Although I can't answer your emacs-lisp-mode question directly since I do not
have a machine running redhat, perhaps I can help you narrow the field some.  I
run emacs 21.2 in two environments (the pre-compiled version on a windows pc
under Win2000 and one that I just built on a solaris 2.8 unix machine).  I
don't have any problem with either of these builds not automatically entering
emacs-lisp-mode.

Hope this helps some.
-_
J_)
C_)ingham
.    HP - NonStop Austin Software & Services - Software Product Assurance
.    Austin, TX
. Language is the apparel in which your thoughts parade in public.
. Never clothe them in vulgar and shoddy attire.          -Dr. George W. Crane-