Asking for partnership

From: Pavel
Subject: Asking for partnership
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:42:05 +0400

Dear webmaster!

My name is Pavel. I am a commercial director of TemplateMonster.com.
Our production - website templates.
We would like to conclude a partnership with you.

We can give you a unique affiliate link to our site like
http://www.templatemonster.com/?aff=yoursite ,
and all visitors who will come through this link will receive a cookie.
You will get online sales stats on our website and will get 20% of sales
of each "cookie-person".

We already work this way with MyTurnkeyBusiness.com. You may review it
just for an example: www.myturnkeybusiness.com/index.asp?cat=42108

If my proposal seems to be interesting for you, then please get
registered here: www.templatemonster.com/affiliate.php?b=3

If you have any questions, please be free to e-mail me.

P.S. If you are not interested in our affiliate program, then you may
     just purchase any our template with a 20% discount here:
     http://www.templatemonster.com/?aff=arivoo

Waiting for your answer, Pavel.

ICQ#: 79260139
mailto:pavel@templatemonster.com