Thank you again fro tom!

From: bestsockerplayer
Subject: Thank you again fro tom!
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:11:38 -0400

        charset="US-ASCII"
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 08:11:37 -0400

Hello again. I hope I got your e-mail address correctly, you gave it to me on
the phone last time we talked. Thanks again for my new computer. I'm getting
compliments on it from everyone. I think the components pick out for it is a
perfect mach! I figure your sick of hearing from me on the phone so I'll tell
you here... The cleaner on that CD-Rom didn't work. It's as dead as nails!!!!!
At Comp-USA I got a combo CD-Rom/DVD player. $44.95 not bad... put it in works
pisser!!!!  Had a slight problem with software they give for player. Instead of
bothering you. Got a Tech-support service that a friend I work with gave me!
They are called Juvio... Used to be "Speak with a Gick" Now its Juvio. Wow!!
They open 24/7 not cheep. $34.95/month but worth it I think for someone like
me. I called them at 1am on a problem I developed with my Internet Explorer. No
sweat they had an "EXPERT" talk to me and in two minutes had the problem
solved. You don't need anything like that, but your customers do! They actually
pay you for referrals. Now I have no way to refer anyone, but I immediately
thought of you. You don't need people like me "customers" calling you all the
time on stupid problems. So every customer you have tell them to sign up to
Juvio and they pay you commission just have a look http://soundp.juvio.com/
 You'll be able to refer all your old and new customers to them to get them off
your back.  Talk later!