pretty highlighting and indenting own elisp macros

From: Klaus Berndl
Subject: pretty highlighting and indenting own elisp macros
Date: 16 Oct 2002 17:23:38 +0200

If i add a call to `with-temp-file' in my elisp-program it will be highlighted
with font-lock-keyword-face and indented like follows:

(with-temp-file "my-filename"
  (foo ...)
  (bar ...))

Fine. But suppose i have written my own macro `with-XYZ':

(defmacro with-XYZ (arg &rest body)
 ....)

If i add this macro to my elisp-program then it is not highlighted as keyword
and it is poorly indented:

(with-XYZ "my-first-arg"
          (first-form-of-body ..)
          ...)

What must i do so my own macros are highlighted and indented as build-in macros
like `with-temp-file'? The former one seems to be not so hard but for the
second one i have no glue.

Many thanks in advance,
Klaus

--