Re: flyspell

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: flyspell
Date: 18 Oct 2002 08:56:32 +1000

Tim Cross <tcross@nospam.une.edu.au> writes:

> I just decided to start using flyspell again. I previously used it
> under emacs 20 on a redhat linux box. However, I can't seem to get it
> workin under emacs 21 running on a debian wooddy box.

Just a follow-up to my own post. It turns out the problem is with
the emacspeak package I also use - it seems flyspell has changed
substantially since the version in emacs 20 and the 'advice' which
emacspeak uses to add voice locking support needs to be updated to
work with the newer version.

Thanks to those who provided suggestions/help.

Tim