info and help question

From: Rodney Sparapani
Subject: info and help question
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:21:46 -0500

Is there any way to implement the doc-string trick for info with .texi? What I mean is: when you have a source code doc-string, encasing an elisp variable in ` ` allows the *Help* user to click on the variable and be taken to a *Help* buffer on that variable (and it works for functions too I think). But, in info when you try to do the same it just shows you the variable encased, but it's not highlighted and clicking on it does nothing. Now I realize we are talking about two different parts, help and info, but can't they talk to each other?
--
Rodney Sparapani              Medical College of Wisconsin
Sr. Biostatistician           Patient Care & Outcomes Research