Re: wordwrap character

From: Gabriel C Millerd
Subject: Re: wordwrap character
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:17:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> On what OS is that?

   i use x11 and emacs inside xterms. i dont use emacs in X mode as most
of the work i do (ok all the work i do) is inside many xterms (or rather
on large konsole with many tabs)

> On most systems, just marking the text and typing M-w inside Emacs will
> put the marked text (without the continuation character) into the
> clipboard/X selection.

   i know i could use the traditional cut-n-paste. but my desire was to
not go that route and use the os cut-n-paste via thse mouse highlighting.
method. i know ... shame on me.

--
Gabriel C. Millerd |       The Street finds its own uses for technology.
     Script Monkey |                      --William Gibson