pine to outlook

From: Dennis Paul Wall
Subject: pine to outlook
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:18:36 -0700 (PDT)

I know this isn't an emacs question, but I figured someone out there might
know how to import mail from pine into microsoft outlook?

thanks for the help,

____________________
CANCER SUCKS and you know it. Come fight it with me. I rode 192 miles in
2 days last August in the Pan Mass Challenge, which was a simple way to
say "Hey Cancer, You Suck!" But now I need to meet my fundraising goal of
2,000 duckets!  I only need $500 more! Please help. Contribute and feel
good -- all you need do is click the link below to make a secure,
tax-deductible donation!

https://www.pmc.org/egifts/makeadonation.asp?egiftID=DW0058
Dennis P. Wall
dpwall@socrates.berkeley.edu