Re: ges.el v. 0.0

From: D . Goel
Subject: Re: ges.el v. 0.0
Date: 27 Oct 2002 21:29:07 -0500

While I was downloading various author's files and testing them, I
didn't test my own!

Now, ironically, I realize that whereas I was ranting about
guidelines-for-authors on g.e.s, almost the only posts that do not
currently play well with ges.el's automation are my own...  I will
change the format of my future posts to be ges-compliant.  :)

And also improve ges.el somewhat..

DG                                 http://deego.gnufans.org/~deego/
--
All my comments/code posted are FDL/GPLed and hence may be
freely incorporated into FDLed wikis or GPLed libraries.