Re: installing emacs and X11 on OS X

From: Schone Mullerin
Subject: Re: installing emacs and X11 on OS X
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 21:17:34 GMT

In article <mailman.1035924328.7472.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>, Eli
Zaretskii wrote:
>> That's why vigorous discussions are healthy (and why the "how dare you
>> criticize the developers" attitude is so unhealthy).
>
> I'm at a loss why did you need to accuse me of such a nasty attitude.

I'm sorry, I thought it was clear I was referring to another post from
another contributor, one who took me to task for daring to criticize a
developer.  Look back a couple of days, you'll see it.  It is, just as
you say, an offensive (and idiotic) attitude.

But I didn't mean to suggest it was _your_ attitude.  Quite the
contrary, I think this discussion has gone very well.

Sorry again if the reference was unclear.